Thursday, January 8, 2009

Navajo Plying on the Fly!!

I learned how to Navajo Ply on the fly today. AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! It is so awesome!!!! If you have not tried this yet, you must!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eunrqj97lLU

Things are still going ok here. I don't worry like I use to and things that seemed so impossible before are no longer an issue. It's like this huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Haley and Saley still act like 3 and 5 year olds and rough house and get hyper from time to time but it doesn't stress me out like it use to.

Life seems a bit easier, emotionally now. Things aren't perfect but they are no longer driving me to a dark place where I wanted to escape.

Haley's evaluation is next week. But a lot of her sensory issues seem to be resolving themselves though she still gets overwhelmed by change so there is still some things that we need help with so that we can help her to cope. She freaked out when we went to my in laws and they had their Christmas decorations up and she hid in the bathroom for quite a while until she started to get brave and make her way out and by the end of the night she had adjusted to all the new decorations in their house. She did the same thing when we went to my parents's house and they had all of their decorations up.

She also still gets hyperactive and there is no bringing her down from it. So still some issues but we rarely have the HUGE screaming fits anymore. She still throws tantrums but they are not like they use to be.

My children are my life. They are the reason why I am still here today. I thank God for allowing me to have them. Without them, I might not be here today.

No comments: